Our hair care is infused with Jojoba and Moroccan oil. There are absolutely no silicone, parabens, or sulfates in any of our hair care products.
Restore your hair! Very rich and neutralizes your tresses
Hydrates and nourishes Hair extensions and natural hair. It’s infused with Jojoba and Moroccan oil to assist in refreshing and restoring your tresses.
Keeps your hair moisturized and soft! Infused with Jojoba and Moroccan oil. For all hair types.
“Every Boss Needs Control!” Sleek hold without the icky residue. For natural and relaxed hair
Our ingredients in our hair care play a key role in keeping your hair healthy.
STRAIGHT/ LOOSE WAVY HAIR
- Keeping your hair extension clean is very important to making them last longer.
- We recommend our Bossette shampoo and conditioner or any organic products that do not contain alcohol, parabens, or sulfates.
- Before washing your hair extensions: Brush through your hair completely.
- Wet a small portion of hair at the time and use a good neutralizing shampoo, and a rich moisturizer. Distribute shampoo and evenly throughout the hair, Always washing hair in a downward motion
- Apply a deep moisturizing conditioner to your extensions
- After washing and conditioning your hair, apply a good leave -in conditioning product which helps to keep your hair extremely soft and moist.
- Prior to bedtime, wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or roller set your hair and use a satin/silk cap
CURLY/ KINKY/ DEEP WAVY HAIR
- When combing hair, gently comb hair with a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb. Begin combing small sections at the ends, working up towards the scalp
- If you plan to wear the hair wavy or curly, wetting the hair will bring it back to its natural curly/kinky texture. Use a spray bottle with water to we the hair, and brush gently
- Apply Leave In conditioner or curl cream/serum of choice while the hair is wet. This will keep the hair moisturized and stop the hair from frizzing It also locks in the wave or curl in the hair.
- Allow hair to air dry for best results
- When styling with heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant serum or spray that is Alcohol free. Oil base product and alcohol will fry the hair.
- At bedtime use a satin/silk cap